How to use DataForWind in WindPro:
- Select the output format ”ASCII GRID”
- The resulting *.grd file can then be imported into a WindPRO area object. The coordinate system is Geographical WGS84
If the data intended for a WaSP calculation:
- Export the data from the area object to *.wpo format (roughness lines)
- Insert a line object and load the *.wpo file
- Go into properties on the area object, and click the export button
- Enter the filename. Make sure to add .wpo yourself (this is a bug). Save the file using the coordinate system of your choice.
- Enter a Line object on the map, select purpose Roughness, and Load the file.